Saturday, July 30, 2011

The NFL is back, and so am I!

Pretty pumped to have the NFL back. Hoping the Pats don't "stand pat" and mix some things up. The end of last season left a sour taste in my mouth, losing to that joke of a team from New Jersey and the fat coach and therapist quarterback. Sadly, the titans of industry that run the NFL know where their bread is buttered and that by putting the Jets into the AFC Championship Game, over the small market, upstart Patriots, they will see more dollars that they can use to fuel their conspiracies and engineer wars against the people of Libya. Following up on the heels of the 2010 screwjob against the Ravens, the 2008 season being destroyed by Robert Geathers fulfilling Paul Tagliabue's dying wish, and The Catch That Shall Not Be Named (which any clear thinking person can see was obviously an incomplete pass), the conspiracy against the Pats is more obvious than the CIA's use of Mark David Chapman to silence John Lennon. But I think if we can sign Robert Gallery that will turn it all around.

I know I haven't kept up with you all as much as I should, but it's been a long strange journey. I'll recap you all as to where I've been for the last three years, but suffice to say, it's been.... memorable? I've also been keeping a journal, from which I will, if whimsy leads me there, treat you all to some of my humble musings. It's good to be back.

And fuck www.jihadwatch.org

1 comment:

Hey guys, please be polite.