Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry Guys

I want to apologize to everyone for inadvertently sending out invitations to join my blog when my desire was to share with you, my friends, this outlet into my soul. I suppose I haven't yet mastered this technology, as its proving more difficult to master than Jimmy Page's solo in Moby Dick. Of course, I expect to be held accountable for this mistake, as it is clearly more egregious than other famous mistakes, such as leading our country into this long nightmare of an imperialist occupation in Iraq. Or trading Placido Polanco for Ugueth Urbina and his machete of doom.

For now, I choose to keep this blog solely to my own thoughts. Perchance in the future we may be allowed to collaborate.

Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, please be polite.